Since our November podcast didn’t go as planned, we decided to give you all an extra-special holiday treat with TWO (yes, two!) podcasts for December! For the first one, our Communications Director Heather and our Tech Manager Jeremy discuss locations where amateur paranormal investigators can visit and, well, investigate! We hope you enjoy and make sure to subscribe to and rate our podcast on iTunes if you haven’t done so already. Enjoy!
Proud founder of…
Do you need our help?Email us at PGIBoard@gmail.com!
2019 Appearances and Talks
Follow Our Podcast On iTunes!
Paranormal Clergy Affiliate Member
- Doppelgängers paranormalgeorgia.com/2019/04/15/dop… https://t.co/WZpmvlr7HG 5 days ago
- A question was asked about investigating in cemeteries. There are many things to consider before packing up equipme… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Tonight’s investigation is at a beautiful house in the north-Atlanta area. Fingers crossed we get a lot of activity! instagram.com/p/BvX18cCF-w1/… 4 weeks ago
- It’s time for an investigation at a vintage shop with lots of activity in Canton, Georgia! @ Canton, Georgia instagram.com/p/BvF3tItFOHa/… 1 month ago
- We love creepy history! atlasobscura.com/articles/froze… 1 month ago
Follow us on Instagram!Some of our incredible investigators spent last evening investigating a home in Cherokee Co to hopefully provide answers and peace of mind for the family who lives there. We are grateful to have the opportunity to help families in our communities.Tonight’s investigation is at a beautiful house in the north-Atlanta area. Fingers crossed we get a lot of activity!