Proud founder of…
Do you need our help?Email us at PGIBoard@gmail.com!
2019 Appearances and Talks
Follow Our Podcast On iTunes!
Paranormal Clergy Affiliate Member
- Paranormal public service announcement #835: If you own one of these little Honeywell fans, maybe don’t keep it nea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Thanks for having us #alpharettalibrary! We enjoyed sharing the paranormal with your patrons! @ Alpharetta, Georgia instagram.com/p/BxDrhzbFQw2/… 1 month ago
- Doppelgängers paranormalgeorgia.com/2019/04/15/dop… https://t.co/WZpmvlr7HG 2 months ago
- A question was asked about investigating in cemeteries. There are many things to consider before packing up equipme… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Tonight’s investigation is at a beautiful house in the north-Atlanta area. Fingers crossed we get a lot of activity! instagram.com/p/BvX18cCF-w1/… 2 months ago
Follow us on Instagram!It’s our monthly meeting when our investigators touch base with one another and plan investigations for the month ahead! #paranormalinvestigators #ghosthuntersParanormal public service announcement #835: If you own one of these little Honeywell fans, maybe don’t keep it near your bed or work space. WAY high electro-magnetic field output!
Category Archives: audio
We’ve known Ryan Lane for over a year. He owns Dream Beard, a company that creates amazing grooming products for men with glorious facial hair. It was because of him that we were asked to investigate the paranormal activity occurring … Continue reading
And, it happened. We found ourselves arriving at the CNN center on a cloudy Monday, ready to tackle a national TV news interview in the spirit of Halloween. Did we pull it off? Judge for yourselves. Have a safe and … Continue reading
Since we gave you 10 brand-spanking new EVPs last week to bend your ears and give you goose bumps (not to mention the video of the door opening by itself – yes, I’m still excited about that – yes, I’ll … Continue reading
I have to tell you all, honestly, I loved Old South Pittsburgh Hospital. Nestled on a hillside in South Pittsburgh, Tennessee, this place doesn’t look like much. It’s just this hulk of a mid-20th century building, squatting there in its … Continue reading
Dear readers, you deserve an award for waiting this long for more Waverly evidence. My sincerest apologies. Let’s get to it, shall we? (Don’t forget to put on your headphones/earbuds and crank up the volume on your computer!) These are … Continue reading