Proud founder of…
Do you need our help?Email us at PGIBoard@gmail.com!
2018 Appearances and Talks
Fri., Aug. 31, 1PM, DragonCon, Sheraton Hotel, Savannah Conf. Room – “Georgia Paranormal: What’s New in Georgia” panel
Sat., Sept. 1, 1PM, DragonCon, Sheraton Hotel, Savannah Conf. Room – “Front-Line Investigations” panel
Sat., Sept. 1, 4PM, DragonCon, Sheraton Hotel, Savannah Conf. Room – “Paranormal Research” panel
Sun, Sept. 2, 5:30PM, DragonCon, Sheraton Hotel, Savannah Conf. Room – “How to get involved in a paranormal group” panel
Follow Our Podcast On iTunes!
Paranormal Clergy Affiliate Member
- Thank you @network1901 (@ModernMouseJosh, @ModernMouseAng, @McCarterShanon) for the shout out and plug for our upco… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Our home for the night is Brushy Mountain State Penitentiary! We can’t wait for our investigation to begin! https://t.co/Xb4BpjsRx9 1 month ago
- Our investigation is 20 miles outside Athens, Georgia, and Boots is our guest investigator. He’s just a kitten, but… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Ghosts at the Bottom of the World paranormalgeorgia.com/2018/01/10/gho… https://t.co/RfL23tNJjm 7 months ago
- paranormalgeorgia.com/2017/12/08/883/ https://t.co/g906s7LuHh 8 months ago
Follow us on Instagram!
Category Archives: audio
We’ve known Ryan Lane for over a year. He owns Dream Beard, a company that creates amazing grooming products for men with glorious facial hair. It was because of him that we were asked to investigate the paranormal activity occurring … Continue reading
And, it happened. We found ourselves arriving at the CNN center on a cloudy Monday, ready to tackle a national TV news interview in the spirit of Halloween. Did we pull it off? Judge for yourselves. Have a safe and … Continue reading
Since we gave you 10 brand-spanking new EVPs last week to bend your ears and give you goose bumps (not to mention the video of the door opening by itself – yes, I’m still excited about that – yes, I’ll … Continue reading
I have to tell you all, honestly, I loved Old South Pittsburgh Hospital. Nestled on a hillside in South Pittsburgh, Tennessee, this place doesn’t look like much. It’s just this hulk of a mid-20th century building, squatting there in its … Continue reading
Dear readers, you deserve an award for waiting this long for more Waverly evidence. My sincerest apologies. Let’s get to it, shall we? (Don’t forget to put on your headphones/earbuds and crank up the volume on your computer!) These are … Continue reading