Proud founder of…
Do you need our help?Email us at PGIBoard@gmail.com!
2018 Appearances and Talks
Follow Our Podcast On iTunes!
Paranormal Clergy Affiliate Member
- Touché, Moe’s. Touché. 👻 twitter.com/Moes_HQ/status… 3 weeks ago
- DragonCon is just a few weeks away!!! And we are excited that our PGI investigators have been asked to return to sp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Thank you @network1901 (@ModernMouseJosh, @ModernMouseAng, @McCarterShanon) for the shout out and plug for our upco… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Our home for the night is Brushy Mountain State Penitentiary! We can’t wait for our investigation to begin! https://t.co/Xb4BpjsRx9 2 months ago
- Our investigation is 20 miles outside Athens, Georgia, and Boots is our guest investigator. He’s just a kitten, but… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
Follow us on Instagram!
Category Archives: cryptozoology
Yet again, we are VERY honored to be a part of DragonCon this year! Since 2014, Paranormal Georgia Investigations has proudly presented informative panels for the public during the Southeast’s largest sci-fi/fantasy convention. This year, we worked closely with the … Continue reading
Hey, everyone! Heather here! Our sasquatch/cryptozoology expert, Shawn, is back again! This time, he’s written about a cryptid from his home state of New Jersey. Someday, we’ll plan a PGI trip to the Jersey Pine Barrens for a Jersey Devil excursion. … Continue reading
Many people enter the paranormal field because of childhood experiences they can’t explain. Maybe they had a nightly visitor that would stand at the end of their bed or maybe their imaginary playmate wasn’t so… imagined. Those people come to us … Continue reading
Hey folks! Heather here! Our resident Bigfoot expert, Shawn, is back! Enjoy his most recent post! The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. – Bertrand Russell Hey there people … Continue reading
Hey folks! Heather here! Shawn, our resident expert on all things sasquatch, is back with part 2 of his thoughts regarding said creature. If you would like to re-acquaint yourself with part 1, just click here! I have fielded many … Continue reading
Hey folks! Heather here! Shawn is one of our newest investigators-in-training and he has already proven to be our resident Bigfoot expert. Before applying to PGI to become an investigator, he has led, and participated in, several Bigfoot “hunts.” Everyone … Continue reading