Proud founder of…
Do you need our help?Email us at PGIBoard@gmail.com!
2018 Appearances and Talks
Follow Our Podcast On iTunes!
Paranormal Clergy Affiliate Member
- Touché, Moe’s. Touché. 👻 twitter.com/Moes_HQ/status… 3 weeks ago
- DragonCon is just a few weeks away!!! And we are excited that our PGI investigators have been asked to return to sp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Thank you @network1901 (@ModernMouseJosh, @ModernMouseAng, @McCarterShanon) for the shout out and plug for our upco… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Our home for the night is Brushy Mountain State Penitentiary! We can’t wait for our investigation to begin! https://t.co/Xb4BpjsRx9 2 months ago
- Our investigation is 20 miles outside Athens, Georgia, and Boots is our guest investigator. He’s just a kitten, but… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
Follow us on Instagram!
Category Archives: EVPs
Yet again, we are VERY honored to be a part of DragonCon this year! Since 2014, Paranormal Georgia Investigations has proudly presented informative panels for the public during the Southeast’s largest sci-fi/fantasy convention. This year, we worked closely with the … Continue reading
And, it happened. We found ourselves arriving at the CNN center on a cloudy Monday, ready to tackle a national TV news interview in the spirit of Halloween. Did we pull it off? Judge for yourselves. Have a safe and … Continue reading
Since we gave you 10 brand-spanking new EVPs last week to bend your ears and give you goose bumps (not to mention the video of the door opening by itself – yes, I’m still excited about that – yes, I’ll … Continue reading
I have to tell you all, honestly, I loved Old South Pittsburgh Hospital. Nestled on a hillside in South Pittsburgh, Tennessee, this place doesn’t look like much. It’s just this hulk of a mid-20th century building, squatting there in its … Continue reading
Sometimes, not everyone in the house agrees with what is going on around them. Maybe only the wife is seeing the apparitions, or only the husband hears the footsteps. Sometimes, one member of the family is convinced there is no … Continue reading
Dear readers, you deserve an award for waiting this long for more Waverly evidence. My sincerest apologies. Let’s get to it, shall we? (Don’t forget to put on your headphones/earbuds and crank up the volume on your computer!) These are … Continue reading
Well, folks, here it is. We are finally ready to post our evidence from Waverly! We will do this in several parts as this place is an evidence gold mine! To post everything all at once would mean a blog … Continue reading