Proud founder of…
Do you need our help?Email us at PGIBoard@gmail.com!
2017 Appearances and Talks
Follow Our Podcast On iTunes!
Paranormal Clergy Affiliate Member
- LaFayette-Walker County Library was awesome! Thanks for sharing haunted Georgia with us and… instagram.com/p/BacepZLlxXV/ 3 days ago
- Thanks for the great evening Rose Creek Library! We had a great time! @ Rose Creek Public Library instagram.com/p/BaXf2kMFTZf/ 5 days ago
- Woodstock Public Library! You're awesome! Thanks for helping us celebrate Friday the 13th with… instagram.com/p/BaNJtUpFfS3/ 1 week ago
- It's Ghostober! Check out the link in our profile for a list of all our library appearances this… instagram.com/p/BZ_i8RdlzYI/ 2 weeks ago
- Ghostober paranormalgeorgia.com/2017/10/08/gho… https://t.co/yqBD2GlBro 2 weeks ago
Follow us on Instagram!
Category Archives: EVPs
Yet again, we are VERY honored to be a part of DragonCon this year! Since 2014, Paranormal Georgia Investigations has proudly presented informative panels for the public during the Southeast’s largest sci-fi/fantasy convention. This year, we worked closely with the … Continue reading
And, it happened. We found ourselves arriving at the CNN center on a cloudy Monday, ready to tackle a national TV news interview in the spirit of Halloween. Did we pull it off? Judge for yourselves. Have a safe and … Continue reading
Since we gave you 10 brand-spanking new EVPs last week to bend your ears and give you goose bumps (not to mention the video of the door opening by itself – yes, I’m still excited about that – yes, I’ll … Continue reading
I have to tell you all, honestly, I loved Old South Pittsburgh Hospital. Nestled on a hillside in South Pittsburgh, Tennessee, this place doesn’t look like much. It’s just this hulk of a mid-20th century building, squatting there in its … Continue reading
Sometimes, not everyone in the house agrees with what is going on around them. Maybe only the wife is seeing the apparitions, or only the husband hears the footsteps. Sometimes, one member of the family is convinced there is no … Continue reading
Dear readers, you deserve an award for waiting this long for more Waverly evidence. My sincerest apologies. Let’s get to it, shall we? (Don’t forget to put on your headphones/earbuds and crank up the volume on your computer!) These are … Continue reading
Well, folks, here it is. We are finally ready to post our evidence from Waverly! We will do this in several parts as this place is an evidence gold mine! To post everything all at once would mean a blog … Continue reading