Proud founder of…
Do you need our help?Email us at PGIBoard@gmail.com!
2017 Appearances and Talks
Follow Our Podcast On iTunes!
Paranormal Clergy Affiliate Member
- LaFayette-Walker County Library was awesome! Thanks for sharing haunted Georgia with us and… instagram.com/p/BacepZLlxXV/ 3 days ago
- Thanks for the great evening Rose Creek Library! We had a great time! @ Rose Creek Public Library instagram.com/p/BaXf2kMFTZf/ 5 days ago
- Woodstock Public Library! You're awesome! Thanks for helping us celebrate Friday the 13th with… instagram.com/p/BaNJtUpFfS3/ 1 week ago
- It's Ghostober! Check out the link in our profile for a list of all our library appearances this… instagram.com/p/BZ_i8RdlzYI/ 2 weeks ago
- Ghostober paranormalgeorgia.com/2017/10/08/gho… https://t.co/yqBD2GlBro 2 weeks ago
Follow us on Instagram!
Category Archives: experiences
We, at Paranormal Georgia Investigations, don’t consider ourselves to be “parapsychologists,” mainly because we don’t study telepathy, precognition, clairvoyance, psychokinesis, near-death experiences, or reincarnation. Since we only study and explore apparitional experiences and other supernatural or paranormal claims, we prefer … Continue reading
Hello everyone, Heather here. I’d like to introduce you to Jeremy, one of our investigators who also serves as our Technical Assistant. Jeremy just completed his Bachelor of Science in Education from Kennesaw State University and we are so very … Continue reading
Hey, folks! Heather here. I would like to introduce you all to fellow PGI investigator Nancy. She’s an amazing investigator, a fabulous case assistant, first-time blog poster, and a wonderful asset to our team. Enjoy her post and make sure … Continue reading
Hey, folks! Heather here. Allow me to introduce you to Clint. He is a founding member of our group, served as our first Director, and is one of our team sensitives. Currently, he’s writing a book! I’ll let him tell … Continue reading
Hey, folks! Heather here! I’m proud to introduce you all to one of our investigators, Lani. In this post, she recounts her experiences with shadow people and shares a few theories she has encountered in her research on this fascinating … Continue reading
Very recently, I marked the 16th anniversary of my father’s passing. January 30th is never an easy day for me and even though I miss him all the time, that day is the worst. I always picture him at the … Continue reading
And, it happened. We found ourselves arriving at the CNN center on a cloudy Monday, ready to tackle a national TV news interview in the spirit of Halloween. Did we pull it off? Judge for yourselves. Have a safe and … Continue reading
My house is not haunted, but there is paranormal activity here. I have heard my name called out when no one is home with me except my airhead dog and geriatric cat. I have seen shadows move across walls when … Continue reading
I have to tell you all, honestly, I loved Old South Pittsburgh Hospital. Nestled on a hillside in South Pittsburgh, Tennessee, this place doesn’t look like much. It’s just this hulk of a mid-20th century building, squatting there in its … Continue reading