Proud founder of…
Do you need our help?Email us at PGIBoard@gmail.com!
2019 Appearances and Talks
Follow Our Podcast On iTunes!
Paranormal Clergy Affiliate Member
- Tonight’s investigation is at a beautiful house in the north-Atlanta area. Fingers crossed we get a lot of activity! instagram.com/p/BvX18cCF-w1/… 1 day ago
- It’s time for an investigation at a vintage shop with lots of activity in Canton, Georgia! @ Canton, Georgia instagram.com/p/BvF3tItFOHa/… 1 week ago
- We love creepy history! atlasobscura.com/articles/froze… 2 weeks ago
- Come out an join us for one of our FREE library talks! Find out more: facebook.com/pg/ParanormalG… 1 month ago
- We had an awesome training investigation this past Saturday! We have two new trainees and we’re excited to see them… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
Follow us on Instagram!
Category Archives: general
If you are one of those lucky people who live full-time in the Caribbean, soaking up the sun’s rays and complaining about the 300th day in a row that it’s been 85-degrees, then you will have no idea what I’m … Continue reading
Hey everyone! Heather here. I don’t know about you, but our Christmas decorations are up, and we here at PGI are ready to celebrate the holidays with family, friends, and all of you! Jordan, our assistant director and historian, has … Continue reading
For many Americans, Thanksgiving Day is not only about tables full of food with family and friends helping you eat, it’s also about football. Once all the turkey, stuffing, and sweet potatoes are consumed, many of us will slowly waddle … Continue reading
I have three ghosts in my house. They are rather lackidasical, these ghosts of mine. They only show up around the autumnal equinox and then mysteriously disappear on or around November 1st. But, they’re very cute, always quiet, and never … Continue reading
NOTE: We here at Paranormal Georgia Investigations are saddened by the devastation wrought by Hurricane Harvey and are urging our followers in the path of Hurricane Irma to evacuate, if necessary, and to most definitely stay safe. If you haven’t … Continue reading
As paranormal investigators, it’s natural for us to have a love of cemeteries. Heck, it’s natural for us to be fascinated with anything and everything having to do with death. Let’s just be honest, we all have our favorite local … Continue reading
OK. I’ll admit it. Most all of the recent spate of paranormal TV shows irritate the bejeezus out of me, but what’s most interesting about said shows is that they do point out to us the supposed “most haunted” locations in our … Continue reading
Hey, everyone! Heather here! Our resident historian, Jordan, is here today with an awesome blog post about the origins of the jack-o-lantern, that Halloween symbol we all know and love. Enjoy! One of the most iconic symbols of the Halloween … Continue reading
Halloween is a busy time of year for us. October is a crazy, wonderful month for paranormal teams across the country. Many of us are speaking at public libraries and other events, promoting ghost tours and doing interviews. It’s an … Continue reading