Proud founder of…
Do you need our help?Email us at PGIBoard@gmail.com!
2019 Appearances and Talks
Thurs., Mar. 7, 5PM – Rockmart Public Library, “Cryptozoology”
Follow Our Podcast On iTunes!
Paranormal Clergy Affiliate Member
- We had an awesome training investigation this past Saturday! We have two new trainees and we’re excited to see them… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Come check out Heather and Jordan on last nights episode of @DearJono talking all things paranormal! Big thanks to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Touché, Moe’s. Touché. 👻 twitter.com/Moes_HQ/status… 4 months ago
- DragonCon is just a few weeks away!!! And we are excited that our PGI investigators have been asked to return to sp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- Thank you @network1901 (@ModernMouseJosh, @ModernMouseAng, @McCarterShanon) for the shout out and plug for our upco… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
Follow us on Instagram!
Category Archives: how-to
I have three ghosts in my house. They are rather lackidasical, these ghosts of mine. They only show up around the autumnal equinox and then mysteriously disappear on or around November 1st. But, they’re very cute, always quiet, and never … Continue reading
As paranormal investigators, it’s natural for us to have a love of cemeteries. Heck, it’s natural for us to be fascinated with anything and everything having to do with death. Let’s just be honest, we all have our favorite local … Continue reading
Our October schedule is already filling up and we want to share with you what we’ll be doing and where! We still have availability for library and private group/corporate talks, so if you would like to add us to your … Continue reading
When you turn on an episode of Ghost Hunters or any other TV show dealing with the paranormal, you see the fun and exciting parts: the investigator startled by a strange sound, the footsteps in the attic, or the shadow … Continue reading