Proud founder of…
Do you need our help?Email us at PGIBoard@gmail.com!
2018 Appearances and Talks
Follow Our Podcast On iTunes!
Paranormal Clergy Affiliate Member
- Ghosts at the Bottom of the World paranormalgeorgia.com/2018/01/10/gho… https://t.co/RfL23tNJjm 2 months ago
- paranormalgeorgia.com/2017/12/08/883/ https://t.co/g906s7LuHh 3 months ago
- We are so excited to be part of the lifegetshairy podcast launch! Check out our episode (link in… instagram.com/p/BbKLjF5Frlu/ 4 months ago
- Life Gets Hairy Podcast paranormalgeorgia.com/2017/11/06/lif… https://t.co/O5am4isDAH 4 months ago
- Ghosts and Football paranormalgeorgia.com/2017/11/01/gho… https://t.co/IOJWwe4naN 4 months ago
Follow us on Instagram!
Category Archives: how-to
I have three ghosts in my house. They are rather lackidasical, these ghosts of mine. They only show up around the autumnal equinox and then mysteriously disappear on or around November 1st. But, they’re very cute, always quiet, and never … Continue reading
As paranormal investigators, it’s natural for us to have a love of cemeteries. Heck, it’s natural for us to be fascinated with anything and everything having to do with death. Let’s just be honest, we all have our favorite local … Continue reading
Our October schedule is already filling up and we want to share with you what we’ll be doing and where! We still have availability for library and private group/corporate talks, so if you would like to add us to your … Continue reading
When you turn on an episode of Ghost Hunters or any other TV show dealing with the paranormal, you see the fun and exciting parts: the investigator startled by a strange sound, the footsteps in the attic, or the shadow … Continue reading