Proud founder of…
Do you need our help?Email us at PGIBoard@gmail.com!
2019 Appearances and Talks
Thurs., Mar. 7, 5PM – Rockmart Public Library, “Cryptozoology”
Follow Our Podcast On iTunes!
Paranormal Clergy Affiliate Member
- We had an awesome training investigation this past Saturday! We have two new trainees and we’re excited to see them… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Come check out Heather and Jordan on last nights episode of @DearJono talking all things paranormal! Big thanks to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Touché, Moe’s. Touché. 👻 twitter.com/Moes_HQ/status… 4 months ago
- DragonCon is just a few weeks away!!! And we are excited that our PGI investigators have been asked to return to sp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- Thank you @network1901 (@ModernMouseJosh, @ModernMouseAng, @McCarterShanon) for the shout out and plug for our upco… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
Follow us on Instagram!
Category Archives: Oakland Cemetery
As paranormal investigators, it’s natural for us to have a love of cemeteries. Heck, it’s natural for us to be fascinated with anything and everything having to do with death. Let’s just be honest, we all have our favorite local … Continue reading
Did you know that most of what we know about the Etruscan civilization comes from its cemeteries and funerary practices? No, really. The ancient Etruscans were eventually absorbed by other conquering peoples (ROME!) and after houses and towns were built … Continue reading