Proud founder of…
Do you need our help?Email us at PGIBoard@gmail.com!
2018 Appearances and Talks
Aug. 31 – Sept. 3 – DragonCon, Panel times and topics TBD
Follow Our Podcast On iTunes!
Paranormal Clergy Affiliate Member
- Our home for the night is Brushy Mountain State Penitentiary! We can’t wait for our investigation to begin! https://t.co/Xb4BpjsRx9 3 weeks ago
- Our investigation is 20 miles outside Athens, Georgia, and Boots is our guest investigator. He’s just a kitten, but… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Ghosts at the Bottom of the World paranormalgeorgia.com/2018/01/10/gho… https://t.co/RfL23tNJjm 6 months ago
- paranormalgeorgia.com/2017/12/08/883/ https://t.co/g906s7LuHh 7 months ago
- We are so excited to be part of the lifegetshairy podcast launch! Check out our episode (link in… instagram.com/p/BbKLjF5Frlu/ 8 months ago
Follow us on Instagram!
Category Archives: Oakland Cemetery
As paranormal investigators, it’s natural for us to have a love of cemeteries. Heck, it’s natural for us to be fascinated with anything and everything having to do with death. Let’s just be honest, we all have our favorite local … Continue reading
Did you know that most of what we know about the Etruscan civilization comes from its cemeteries and funerary practices? No, really. The ancient Etruscans were eventually absorbed by other conquering peoples (ROME!) and after houses and towns were built … Continue reading