Proud founder of…
Do you need our help?Email us at PGIBoard@gmail.com!
2017 Appearances and Talks
Follow Our Podcast On iTunes!
Paranormal Clergy Affiliate Member
- LaFayette-Walker County Library was awesome! Thanks for sharing haunted Georgia with us and… instagram.com/p/BacepZLlxXV/ 3 days ago
- Thanks for the great evening Rose Creek Library! We had a great time! @ Rose Creek Public Library instagram.com/p/BaXf2kMFTZf/ 5 days ago
- Woodstock Public Library! You're awesome! Thanks for helping us celebrate Friday the 13th with… instagram.com/p/BaNJtUpFfS3/ 1 week ago
- It's Ghostober! Check out the link in our profile for a list of all our library appearances this… instagram.com/p/BZ_i8RdlzYI/ 2 weeks ago
- Ghostober paranormalgeorgia.com/2017/10/08/gho… https://t.co/yqBD2GlBro 2 weeks ago
Follow us on Instagram!
Category Archives: Old South Pittsburgh Hospital
I have three ghosts in my house. They are rather lackidasical, these ghosts of mine. They only show up around the autumnal equinox and then mysteriously disappear on or around November 1st. But, they’re very cute, always quiet, and never … Continue reading
And, it happened. We found ourselves arriving at the CNN center on a cloudy Monday, ready to tackle a national TV news interview in the spirit of Halloween. Did we pull it off? Judge for yourselves. Have a safe and … Continue reading
Since we gave you 10 brand-spanking new EVPs last week to bend your ears and give you goose bumps (not to mention the video of the door opening by itself – yes, I’m still excited about that – yes, I’ll … Continue reading
I have to tell you all, honestly, I loved Old South Pittsburgh Hospital. Nestled on a hillside in South Pittsburgh, Tennessee, this place doesn’t look like much. It’s just this hulk of a mid-20th century building, squatting there in its … Continue reading
On Sunday, November 11, PGI began a 22-hour investigation of the Old South Pittsburg Hospital in South Pittsburg, Tennessee. Excitement about potential evidence can be palpable, especially when you’ve heard the location is very active. I think every investigator is … Continue reading
This past Sunday and Monday, the Paranormal Georgia team spent 22 hours investigating Old South Pittsburgh Hospital in South Pittsburgh, TN. Can I just admit something up front? I wasn’t too sure about this place. I was skeptical. But everyone … Continue reading