Proud founder of…
Do you need our help?Email us at PGIBoard@gmail.com!
2019 Appearances and Talks
Stay tuned for our 2019 appearances and talks!
Follow Our Podcast On iTunes!
Paranormal Clergy Affiliate Member
- Come check out Heather and Jordan on last nights episode of @DearJono talking all things paranormal! Big thanks to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Touché, Moe’s. Touché. 👻 twitter.com/Moes_HQ/status… 2 months ago
- DragonCon is just a few weeks away!!! And we are excited that our PGI investigators have been asked to return to sp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- Thank you @network1901 (@ModernMouseJosh, @ModernMouseAng, @McCarterShanon) for the shout out and plug for our upco… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- Our home for the night is Brushy Mountain State Penitentiary! We can’t wait for our investigation to begin! https://t.co/Xb4BpjsRx9 5 months ago
Follow us on Instagram!
Category Archives: Old South Pittsburgh Hospital
I have three ghosts in my house. They are rather lackidasical, these ghosts of mine. They only show up around the autumnal equinox and then mysteriously disappear on or around November 1st. But, they’re very cute, always quiet, and never … Continue reading
And, it happened. We found ourselves arriving at the CNN center on a cloudy Monday, ready to tackle a national TV news interview in the spirit of Halloween. Did we pull it off? Judge for yourselves. Have a safe and … Continue reading
Since we gave you 10 brand-spanking new EVPs last week to bend your ears and give you goose bumps (not to mention the video of the door opening by itself – yes, I’m still excited about that – yes, I’ll … Continue reading
I have to tell you all, honestly, I loved Old South Pittsburgh Hospital. Nestled on a hillside in South Pittsburgh, Tennessee, this place doesn’t look like much. It’s just this hulk of a mid-20th century building, squatting there in its … Continue reading
On Sunday, November 11, PGI began a 22-hour investigation of the Old South Pittsburg Hospital in South Pittsburg, Tennessee. Excitement about potential evidence can be palpable, especially when you’ve heard the location is very active. I think every investigator is … Continue reading
This past Sunday and Monday, the Paranormal Georgia team spent 22 hours investigating Old South Pittsburgh Hospital in South Pittsburgh, TN. Can I just admit something up front? I wasn’t too sure about this place. I was skeptical. But everyone … Continue reading