Proud founder of…
Do you need our help?Email us at PGIBoard@gmail.com!
2019 Appearances and Talks
Follow Our Podcast On iTunes!
Paranormal Clergy Affiliate Member
- Paranormal public service announcement #835: If you own one of these little Honeywell fans, maybe don’t keep it nea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Thanks for having us #alpharettalibrary! We enjoyed sharing the paranormal with your patrons! @ Alpharetta, Georgia instagram.com/p/BxDrhzbFQw2/… 2 weeks ago
- Doppelgängers paranormalgeorgia.com/2019/04/15/dop… https://t.co/WZpmvlr7HG 1 month ago
- A question was asked about investigating in cemeteries. There are many things to consider before packing up equipme… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Tonight’s investigation is at a beautiful house in the north-Atlanta area. Fingers crossed we get a lot of activity! instagram.com/p/BvX18cCF-w1/… 2 months ago
Follow us on Instagram!
Category Archives: science
When trying to explain residual hauntings, many paranormal investigators will fall back on the “Stone Tape” hypothesis to explain how a moment in time can play back like a recording, over and over again. There’s just one huge problem with … Continue reading
Yet again, we are VERY honored to be a part of DragonCon this year! Since 2014, Paranormal Georgia Investigations has proudly presented informative panels for the public during the Southeast’s largest sci-fi/fantasy convention. This year, we worked closely with the … Continue reading
I’m sure that many of you already know about the dangers of carbon monoxide (CO). You’ve heard it in school, from the fire department, and you probably have several CO detectors in your own home. CO is a silent killer that can’t be … Continue reading
CALLING ALL PARANORMAL ENTHUSIASTS! DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A PARANORMAL INVESTIGATOR? THEN YOU’RE IN LUCK! BECAUSE WE’RE RECRUITING! But wait. Before you start jumping up and down and squeeeee-ing with excitement, let’s back up … Continue reading
I know you’re all wondering, “What the heck is The Paranormal Data Collective?” Well, we’re VERY excited to tell you all about it and hopefully have you be a part of it! The Paranormal Data Collective is an idea that … Continue reading
Hey, everyone! Heather here. Ryan is one of our newest investigators-in-training and has hit the ground running with this wonderful blog post. He is one of our team skeptics who is always looking for evidence of the paranormal and debunking … Continue reading
Hey, everyone! Heather here! I’d like to introduce you to Christina, our resident scientist. She just defended her Master’s thesis and received her degree in Ecology. She’s an awesome investigator and this is her first blog post. Enjoy! In light … Continue reading
Hello everyone, Heather here. I’d like to introduce you to Jeremy, one of our investigators who also serves as our Technical Assistant. Jeremy just completed his Bachelor of Science in Education from Kennesaw State University and we are so very … Continue reading
As promised, I have delivered. Back in March, I wrote a post about why the popular limestone hypothesis circulating in the paranormal community is, unfortunately, not a valid hypothesis. Limestone will never be a cause of paranormal activity because you … Continue reading
Oh, yeah. You saw that title and you either got excited because SCIENCE! Or you popped that mouse arrow over the Back button because SCIENCE!!!! Well, don’t worry. Don’t click on that horrible button. Just stick with me. I promise … Continue reading