Proud founder of…
Do you need our help?Email us at PGIBoard@gmail.com!
2019 Appearances and Talks
Thurs., Mar. 7, 5PM – Rockmart Public Library, “Cryptozoology”
Follow Our Podcast On iTunes!
Paranormal Clergy Affiliate Member
- We had an awesome training investigation this past Saturday! We have two new trainees and we’re excited to see them… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Come check out Heather and Jordan on last nights episode of @DearJono talking all things paranormal! Big thanks to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Touché, Moe’s. Touché. 👻 twitter.com/Moes_HQ/status… 4 months ago
- DragonCon is just a few weeks away!!! And we are excited that our PGI investigators have been asked to return to sp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- Thank you @network1901 (@ModernMouseJosh, @ModernMouseAng, @McCarterShanon) for the shout out and plug for our upco… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
Follow us on Instagram!
Tag Archives: North Georgia paranormal investigators
We, at Paranormal Georgia Investigations, don’t consider ourselves to be “parapsychologists,” mainly because we don’t study telepathy, precognition, clairvoyance, psychokinesis, near-death experiences, or reincarnation. Since we only study and explore apparitional experiences and other supernatural or paranormal claims, we prefer … Continue reading
When trying to explain residual hauntings, many paranormal investigators will fall back on the “Stone Tape” hypothesis to explain how a moment in time can play back like a recording, over and over again. There’s just one huge problem with … Continue reading
Editor’s Note: This post was previously released three years ago, but we thought we would revive it for Halloween this year. Video evidence is always fun. Enjoy! I don’t know about all of you, but I love Halloween! Even before I … Continue reading
Hey, folks! Heather here! One of our former investigators, Lani, did an amazing job researching and writing this post. In it, she recounts her experiences with shadow people and shares a few hypotheses she has encountered in her research on … Continue reading
If you are one of those lucky people who live full-time in the Caribbean, soaking up the sun’s rays and complaining about the 300th day in a row that it’s been 85-degrees, then you will have no idea what I’m … Continue reading
Hey everyone! Heather here. I don’t know about you, but our Christmas decorations are up, and we here at PGI are ready to celebrate the holidays with family, friends, and all of you! Jordan, our assistant director and historian, has … Continue reading
We’ve known Ryan Lane for over a year. He owns Dream Beard, a company that creates amazing grooming products for men with glorious facial hair. It was because of him that we were asked to investigate the paranormal activity occurring … Continue reading
For many Americans, Thanksgiving Day is not only about tables full of food with family and friends helping you eat, it’s also about football. Once all the turkey, stuffing, and sweet potatoes are consumed, many of us will slowly waddle … Continue reading
I have three ghosts in my house. They are rather lackidasical, these ghosts of mine. They only show up around the autumnal equinox and then mysteriously disappear on or around November 1st. But, they’re very cute, always quiet, and never … Continue reading