Proud founder of…
Do you need our help?Email us at PGIBoard@gmail.com!
2019 Appearances and Talks
Follow Our Podcast On iTunes!
Paranormal Clergy Affiliate Member
- Paranormal public service announcement #835: If you own one of these little Honeywell fans, maybe don’t keep it nea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Thanks for having us #alpharettalibrary! We enjoyed sharing the paranormal with your patrons! @ Alpharetta, Georgia instagram.com/p/BxDrhzbFQw2/… 2 weeks ago
- Doppelgängers paranormalgeorgia.com/2019/04/15/dop… https://t.co/WZpmvlr7HG 1 month ago
- A question was asked about investigating in cemeteries. There are many things to consider before packing up equipme… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Tonight’s investigation is at a beautiful house in the north-Atlanta area. Fingers crossed we get a lot of activity! instagram.com/p/BvX18cCF-w1/… 2 months ago
Follow us on Instagram!
Tag Archives: Old South Pittsburgh Hospital
I have three ghosts in my house. They are rather lackidasical, these ghosts of mine. They only show up around the autumnal equinox and then mysteriously disappear on or around November 1st. But, they’re very cute, always quiet, and never … Continue reading
Since our November podcast didn’t go as planned, we decided to give you all an extra-special holiday treat with TWO (yes, two!) podcasts for December! For the first one, our Communications Director Heather and our Tech Manager Jeremy discuss locations … Continue reading
And, it happened. We found ourselves arriving at the CNN center on a cloudy Monday, ready to tackle a national TV news interview in the spirit of Halloween. Did we pull it off? Judge for yourselves. Have a safe and … Continue reading
Since we gave you 10 brand-spanking new EVPs last week to bend your ears and give you goose bumps (not to mention the video of the door opening by itself – yes, I’m still excited about that – yes, I’ll … Continue reading
I have to tell you all, honestly, I loved Old South Pittsburgh Hospital. Nestled on a hillside in South Pittsburgh, Tennessee, this place doesn’t look like much. It’s just this hulk of a mid-20th century building, squatting there in its … Continue reading