Proud founder of…
Do you need our help?Email us at PGIBoard@gmail.com!
2019 Appearances and Talks
Thurs., Mar. 7, 5PM – Rockmart Public Library, “Cryptozoology”
Follow Our Podcast On iTunes!
Paranormal Clergy Affiliate Member
- We had an awesome training investigation this past Saturday! We have two new trainees and we’re excited to see them… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Come check out Heather and Jordan on last nights episode of @DearJono talking all things paranormal! Big thanks to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Touché, Moe’s. Touché. 👻 twitter.com/Moes_HQ/status… 4 months ago
- DragonCon is just a few weeks away!!! And we are excited that our PGI investigators have been asked to return to sp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- Thank you @network1901 (@ModernMouseJosh, @ModernMouseAng, @McCarterShanon) for the shout out and plug for our upco… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
Follow us on Instagram!
Tag Archives: PGI
As paranormal investigators, it’s natural for us to have a love of cemeteries. Heck, it’s natural for us to be fascinated with anything and everything having to do with death. Let’s just be honest, we all have our favorite local … Continue reading
Hey, everyone! Heather here! Our sasquatch/cryptozoology expert, Shawn, is back again! This time, he’s written about a cryptid from his home state of New Jersey. Someday, we’ll plan a PGI trip to the Jersey Pine Barrens for a Jersey Devil excursion. … Continue reading
I’m sure that many of you already know about the dangers of carbon monoxide (CO). You’ve heard it in school, from the fire department, and you probably have several CO detectors in your own home. CO is a silent killer that can’t be … Continue reading
Many people enter the paranormal field because of childhood experiences they can’t explain. Maybe they had a nightly visitor that would stand at the end of their bed or maybe their imaginary playmate wasn’t so… imagined. Those people come to us … Continue reading
OK. I’ll admit it. Most all of the recent spate of paranormal TV shows irritate the bejeezus out of me, but what’s most interesting about said shows is that they do point out to us the supposed “most haunted” locations in our … Continue reading
Hey, everyone! Heather here! Our resident historian, Jordan, is here today with an awesome blog post about the origins of the jack-o-lantern, that Halloween symbol we all know and love. Enjoy! One of the most iconic symbols of the Halloween … Continue reading
Halloween is a busy time of year for us. October is a crazy, wonderful month for paranormal teams across the country. Many of us are speaking at public libraries and other events, promoting ghost tours and doing interviews. It’s an … Continue reading
Our October schedule is already filling up and we want to share with you what we’ll be doing and where! We still have availability for library and private group/corporate talks, so if you would like to add us to your … Continue reading
Hey, all! We are honored, yet again, to be presenting at Atlanta’s very own DragonCon! It’s the 30th anniversary year, and we’re looking forward to hanging out with all our paranormal peeps, seeing the sights, and meeting new friends! (As … Continue reading